Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hat boxes and luggage tags!

I just adore the old-fashioned practicality of luggage tags, brown paper, string and hat boxes! Any item I sell on Etsy will be wrapped up in cushiony tissue paper, placed in a hat box like the blue one below and tied up with brown paper and string with my special 'AuroraRose' stamped luggage tag to remind you who you bought from. I have just decided to include this picture on all my Etsy listings. What does everyone think? Would it help to make you buy an item from my shop? Any feedback would be welcome!


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely! I think half of the selling game is how the package is received on the other end. If it's wrappaed nicely, it sure does make the receiver feel special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alicia. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I think one of the things about buying handmade is that special attention can be given to the details like packaging, and you've got it down!

    ReplyDelete