Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brown Paper Packages Tied up with String....

I just discovered this gorgeous website! I adore brown paper packaging tied up with string (these are a few of my favorite things!), old-fashioned luggage tags and old sketchbooks so the design of this site really appeals to me! In fact, the previous sentence perfectly describes my packaging for AuroraRose, each of my sold items will be delivered in old-fashioned packaging with a special AuroraRose luggage tag. Photos coming soon on this blog!

3 comments:

  1. Great way to package your lovely items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear - now I'm going to be singing that song all morning! LOL
    Love your blog - following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your roses are stunning!

    Rita (aka patternfairy on Etsy)

    ReplyDelete